Gfleet is an independent Sustainable Transport Consultancy that works with organisations wishing to reduce the financial, environmental, and social cost of transport. Reducing these costs is best achieved by addressing all aspects of transport in an organisation. The Gfleet approach involves:
- Establishing the current fuel useage and mileage profile.
- Provide your carbon footprint and energy audit data.
- Quantifying the fleet's financial and environmental costs.
- Defining the fleet's air quality impact and safety profile.
- Understanding the impact of new Clean Air Zones (CAZ) on your fleet.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost and reduce emissions.
- Selecting practical sustainable transport technologies.
- Quantify the cash, carbon and energy savings from a new strategy.
It takes 380 litres of diesel to make a tonne of carbon dioxide - so that tonne currently costs about £380. With Gfleet's help you could ensure that you not only cut you fuel bill but also cut carbon emissions, reduce your air quality impacts and reduce energy use.
Lower Cost, Lower Energy, Lower Carbon, Lower Emission, Safer, Driven Well, Used Less